Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dummy is back

1. Back To Top    #1

Dummy is back

Could someone post a brief discription on how to do quotes I'm a pretty quick learn

Thanks
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dummy is back

Quote Originally Posted by orthofish
    Could someone post a brief discription on how to do quotes I'm a pretty quick learn

Thanks
    You click on the "quote" button in the top right hand of the post. It'll come back with a "post a reply" box with the quoted text at the top, and you just type in below it.

Edit: you can also edit your posts by clicking on the "edit" button, too. I edited this to add " and hush, you're not a dummy! ".
    24' x 52" AGP - approx 13,500 gallons
    Pentair Optiflo 1 hp/2sp pump w/ Swimpro Voyager 150 sq ft cartridge filter
    Intex 8110 SWCG
    "Fear the Schnauz!"

3. Back To Top    #3

And if you want to put something other than an existing post into a quote box, you do so with the following:

Code:
    This┬*is┬*in┬*the┬*quote┬*box.
    ┬*
    which produces the following:

This is in the quote box.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInTN

I'm not sure I've got it. Gonna try
    Thanks
    You click on the "quote" button in the top right hand of the post. It'll come back with a "post a reply" box with the quoted text at the top, and you just type in below it.

Edit: you can also edit your posts by clicking on the "edit" button, too. I edited this to add " and hush, you're not a dummy! ".
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

5. Back To Top    #5

O.K. I might live in the country but I'm educated. I click the quote button located in the reply I'm trying to quote or the quote button above where I'm typing at this very moment
    Lynn

6. Back To Top    #6

O.K. I might live in the country but I'm educated. I click the quote button located in the reply I'm trying to quote or the quote button above where I'm typing at this very moment
    You click the quote button in the post that you're replying to. So, if you were going to quote this post of mine, you'd click on the quote button up and to the right of this message.
    Intex 8110 SWCG
    "Fear the Schnauz!"

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks Mike. I believe I've got it
    Lynn

8. Back To Top    #8

Ennytime!
    Intex 8110 SWCG
    "Fear the Schnauz!"