Rio Olympic pool

You know the sad thing though.........

Almost all of us (myself at the head of the list) was all this confused when it came to pool care. Running around in circles listening to anybody and everybody who came up with ANY "fix" that would address our problems. I can't picture the stress the people in charge are feeling down there even if they are making major blunders time after time.

:goodpost:

And when I was learning how to take care of my own pool, I only had a few nosy neighbors watching....not the WHOLE WORLD!

You know the sad thing though.........

Almost all of us (myself at the head of the list) was all this confused when it came to pool care. Running around in circles listening to anybody and everybody who came up with ANY "fix" that would address our problems. I can't picture the stress the people in charge are feeling down there even if they are making major blunders time after time.
I whole-heartedly agree, there was a time pre-TFP when I was quite frustrated and embarrassed over my green pool.

But, I was not hosting a global event at the time either, so it was OK to "learn as I earn" and make a few mistakes along the way.

Has this (algae bloom) ever happened in any other high-profile water events?

Dom

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.