AGP installer in central Florida

Jun 22, 2009
Eustis, Florida
Does anyone know of an AGP installer in central Florida? Looking to upgrade our Intex and planning to order a pool online. I had an installer lined up but now he's going overseas until October. I've called three companies I found online and only one of them responded saying they weren't doing any more installs this "season." This seems harder than it should be! :brickwall:

most companies will not install a pool bought online, they do not make enough money off the install and will not warranty the install... if you are not doing the install yourself then it's usually easier to buy it locally..

(I bought mine locally and still could not get it installed)

Actually there are quite a few companies that will install AGPs around here, just that they are booked up right now. I ended up finding a company though, so in case anyone else is looking, they are called Full Metal Shovel, located in Tampa. Also Dan at centralfloridaabovegroundpools.com installs all over the area but he is the one going overseas until October.

Let me know how you like the Lomart Verona. I'm still looking to get an above ground pool probably next year and was interested in the lower priced models at Pool Supply World. I'm in your area and have already contacted Dan for pricing but it looks like Full Metal Shovel doesn't install in my area (North Central Florida).

Just call them or email and ask, we're in what I would consider North Central Florida and according to their website they don't install here but I decided to ask them and they said yes they will. They don't bring sand though when they have to come over here so you have to get your own sand and have it waiting for them.

I'll let you know how the Verona is, I picked it because it's made by Hoffinger and some others who have Lomart pools have said they look exactly like Doughboys minus a few cosmetic details like larger rails/uprights in some cases. Lomart was also highly recommended by another pool installer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.