need to buy a new pool cover

hi,

The original pool cover was diagnosed as UV deteriorated by LoopLoc and need to be replaced.

Can anyone tell me a best/cheapest place to buy cover? I don't know if I really need to buy looploc, which is more expensive than other brands. Is there any big difference between looploc and other brands really?

My pool is 20'x40' standard size, with a arc-shaped steps on one of the 20' side, with 42 strings and 40 anchors on the ground. I don't know if I still need a professional pool guy to give it a measure or I can buy it online myself.

If you can also provide me some links to buy covers, I will be grateful.

thank you very much.

If you can get the original measurements from Loop Loc, as a diagram or print out, that would be helpful. Usually you can find a serial number on the cover tag itself if it's still intact or Loop Loc should be able to look it up for you if the cover was purchased in your name... or if you know the name of the person who did purchase it and approx date. I would call LL and get as much info as you can from the information you can gather.

Then... I've heard the GLI covers are pretty good. Still rocking my old LL cover myself after a few repairs last fall. Helps to have a Mom with a commercial sewing machine...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.