12 day SLAM....Pool is ready!!

theHamburgler

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 11, 2014
Bad Street, Georgia
I usually don't post, just lurk...but I decided I should post today. I've been doing thing the Trouble Free way for the past 3 years and it has never failed me, thanks guys!! For the newbies that get frustrated, keep at it TF works!! SLAMing works...just have patience and follow directions. one little tip I'll add, at the end of my Slam I did have to add a little DE to my sand filter as it was pretty cloudy, just to help things along. Then last night I added a little enhancer and viola.... thanks again guys/gals...although I didn't directly ask for help, your help to others has always helped me!!!

I've been the same way. I don't post often but have been doing the BBB method for a while now. My family thought I was crazy but it's the best move I ever made. Once you get in the groove it' very simple. Congrats on the smooth opening.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.