Hayward TriStar SP3202VSP and Omnilogic

That I do not know. Call Hayward tech support. They are usually pretty helpful for questions like that.

The TriStar VS 900 pump can communicate with and be controlled by Hayward pool controls such as OmniLogic™,
ProLogic®, E-Command® 4, and OnCommand®. Minimum software revision requirements: OmniLogic R1.0.0,
ProLogic 3.00, OnCommand 1.00, E-Command 2.65, E-Command 4 2.80, AquaLogic 2.65, and AquaPlus 2.65.

The ecostar can also do what you want.

The good thing about a vsp is that you can control the flow rate. Just set a safe top speed. The 900 will do what you want. Previously, only the vspnd would communicate with Hayward automation. However, they change features all the time and the new models might work like you want. As suggested, check with Hayward for the latest information.

I upgraded to the Tristar3202VSP and use it with Omnilogic. I installed the screen next to my Omnilogic panel and ran two separate wires to the pump. In case something happens to the Omnilogic, I can still operate the pump with its screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.