Trying to balance water

Good evening all, I've been reading and testing water and I finally give up and decided to post for help!
I have a 20' x 4' round AGP (Pro Series metal frame) and have a Hayward 14" Sand filter w/40gpm pump and an SWG.

Here are my test results as of this eve...(via Taylor 2006)

Salt 3000ppm
FC 1.0
CC .5
pH 7.6
TA 70
CH 80
CYN zero (best I can tell after 3 test!) I added 1 lbs over week ago.

So I need to raise the TA and the CH and CYN...I just don't know in which order to raise what 1st!

My SWG manual recommends these "Ideal" levels

FC .5- 3.0
CC 0
pH 7.4-7.6
TA 100-140
CH 200-400
CYN 20-40

So...any input would be greatly appreciated!

ps...the hayward pump is new this season.

Ok..that's what I did b4...so according to the pool cal add 2 lbs & 11oz...and however much bleach it said. Simple enough! I can handle that...I was just unsure on which "levels" I should be following...So going forward I'll use what TFP says under the SWG. Which is way more in line with what my readings show. Happy camper now!:D I just over think it sometimes!

Thank you so much for your input! ..... side note...how long after all the stabilizer is dissolved b4 it will show up on the test? I don't want to wast the chemicals...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.