Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: trouble figuring out how to post

1. Back To Top    #1

trouble figuring out how to post

I have joined TFP, but am extremely disappointed in the lack of guidance regarding how to start a new thread, and the forum index's ability to find a thread with my key words. The site design is okay, but not good.
    IG pool 40' X 13" with Pop up Caretaker System, Nat gas + Solar Heating, Salt Water chlorination

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Please welcome TFP's 100,000 member!

When you go to any main forum you wish to post anew thread in, there is a blue Post New Thread button at the top left of it. You're welcome.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Please welcome TFP's 100,000 member!

I'm having the same problem - There isn't a "Post New Thread" button anywhere that I can see, when I follow your directions. What am I missing? Has something changed?
    In-ground gunnite pool built in 1992 and resurfaced in 2008 with Pebble-Tech. Approx 17,500 gallons. Hayward DE filter; Hayward Aquarite T-15 salt chlorinator. Dolphin Premier robotic cleaner.

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: trouble figuring out how to post

You have to first pick a forum from the list to go to it, then...........hit the oval blue button that says +Post New Thread just above the first posting in the list of threads. Left hand side.
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

You may have already figured this out, but I hadn't until a few minutes ago. You MUST open any sub-category that's shown in order to see the blue "new post" option.
    In-ground gunnite pool built in 1992 and resurfaced in 2008 with Pebble-Tech. Approx 17,500 gallons. Hayward DE filter; Hayward Aquarite T-15 salt chlorinator. Dolphin Premier robotic cleaner.

6. Back To Top    #6

We all good to go now!????

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome to TFP!

On the home page there is a box on the upper left titled Site Navigation with some handy links like this one, Trouble Free Pool FAQ which leads here, Board FAQ Forum Usage and here, Board FAQ Reading and Posting which cover the questions you ask.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach