Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Bleach Sale at Menards?

1. Back To Top    #1

Bleach Sale at Menards?

What is the brand name for the 12.5% bleach at Menards? Trying to find a good deal this weekend somewhere.
    16x32 inground pool
    vinyl liner
    Hayward pro grid vertical DE filter
    Hayward 1.5 HP pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Bleach Sale at Menards?

Below is a link to the Menards website that shows a picture of the jug. Later in the month or even May, I would expect them to have a sale that is basically 2 for $3.99. So you may not want to stock up on too much until the sale starts. I know that is what I am waiting for!

https://www.menards.com/main/health-...4443335285.htm
    My pool: Sharkline Venture 24' x 52" ; Pentair Dynamo 1 HP 2 Speed Pump ; Pentair SD80 Sand Filter; TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Hopefully, it happens on this weekends flyer.. I can't hold out much longer or else I'm going to have a green mess on my hands with this mild spring. I think they are a week late this year on the sale if it happens. The $2/gal deal at menards makes the BBB method worth the lugging of gallons to me.. At 3.50 to 4.00/gal I'm buying a SWG.
    ~15k gal oasis shape, IG vinyl, 2 speed superflow 1HP ~6' above pool level, pentair TA60D 60GPM/325# sand, built 2004, intermatic 1353 and stenner chlorine injection pump, dolphin robot, and a filthy light niche

4. Back To Top    #4

Good to know I'm not the only one that watches for this sale and buys by the truckload.

In-Ground, Vinyl Liner, Sand Triton II (Pentair?), 1HP Whisperflo?, approx 25K gallons. There is a separate spa (non-functional). Heater is new last year, 250,000 BTU Hayward propane. Pool built in around 1996, liner replaced in last 5 years.

5. Back To Top    #5

Still waiting here too.
    My pool: Sharkline Venture 24' x 52" ; Pentair Dynamo 1 HP 2 Speed Pump ; Pentair SD80 Sand Filter; TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

6. Back To Top    #6

Also waiting impatiently here in Northern Indiana. Had to grab 10 gallons of Walmart's 10% Pool Essentials @ $3.64 this weekend to get a SLAM going, but anxious to stock up on the good stuff at a great price to get me through the summer. Looks like my local store has nearly doubled its stock in the last few days, so maybe we are getting close.
    * 18,500 gallons // 16x32 In-Ground Vinyl (27 mil Crystal Wave Aquaria) // Hayward SuperPump SP2605X7 3/4 HP // Hayward S220T Sand Filter // Hayward H250 Gas Heater // Hayward CL200 Chlorinator // Single skimmer + two return jets *