Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: tftestkits

1. Back To Top    #1

Novi MI

I bought this last summer and wanted to know how long it lasts? Can I use what I have? I bought it in the end of May 2015. Thank you.
    26,700 gal (rectangular 18" x 36', CES 3'10" x 4'), IG, Vinyl, Hayward Super pump 1.5HP, sand filter-Hayward S244T, built roughly 5yrs ago I think, 1 1/2" pipe, TF-100, Well and city water available.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: tftestkits

the reagents should be fine to use until you run out... Most people order more for the year during the sale going on now
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3
    East Texas

18 months I believe.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4

Many of the reagents will not go bad for a very long time. You can use what you have now. If they were not stored in extremes of heat or freezing conditions you should have no problems at all.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr