2016 bleach prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week it was $7.99. It will be that price all summer once Memorial day rolls around. The trick at mine is to stock up early because they are out a lot during the summer.

Oh, looks like they have different prices at different stores, that was Shawnee OK, I will need to call Norman OK and see if they have a better price. I have looked all over Oklahoma City area, nothing comes close to that price, that volume (128, not 121), that concentration.

Save some for me everyone :)

Oh, looks like they have different prices at different stores, that was Shawnee OK, I will need to call Norman OK and see if they have a better price. I have looked all over Oklahoma City area, nothing comes close to that price, that volume (128, not 121), that concentration.

Save some for me everyone :)

I think it is the standard size/kind at all Atwoods. I knew I should have bought a couple more cases last week grr.. I will stop in and check and see what price they are charging this week. They are five minutes from my house.

Twin Cities, MN: Picked up some generic from the local (higher end) grocery store the other day, $3.99 for 121 oz 8.25%. Yesterday went up to Sam's Club, $9.47 for a 3 pack of Clorox ($3.16/ea.). Haven't hit up the local Aldi's or Walmart yet to compare.

Twin Cities, MN: Picked up some generic from the local (higher end) grocery store the other day, $3.99 for 121 oz 8.25%. Yesterday went up to Sam's Club, $9.47 for a 3 pack of Clorox ($3.16/ea.). Haven't hit up the local Aldi's or Walmart yet to compare.

Check your local Menards over Memorial Day sale. They usually have a buy one, get one free on 12.5% pool shock/bleach at $3.99, so $2 a gallon.

Fleet Farm will usually have 4 packs of 12.5% for $10 as well, $2.50 per gallon. This is all summer long depending on their stock.

HEB grocery has $10 off $30 purchase towards next purchase on HEB products for a week. Bravo bleach is $2.94, so 20 jugs will net $50 ($2.50 each). It's the same 8.25% (that yields 7.9% chlorine), as Clorox. Or just buy $30 worth of other stuff, then go back for 10 jugs for $20 net ($2.00 each). Better than Target.

PS: Don't make the mistake I did buying "Low Splash" at Target. I believe it's less than 5% and suds up. I had bought 4 and noticed I had to add about twice as much to get desired levels.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've never seen it at WM in Austin. Pool store has it 4/$18, way to high. Target and HEB are my go to. Always under $3 for 8.25%.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My local wal-mart just put 10% Chlorinating liquid on sale for $2.50 a gallon. (normally around $4 I believe). Date codes are Feb/March of 2016

I see Chris above beat me to the punch with a pic also! Get em while they're hot!

He beat me to it also but I can confirm $2.50 at my Walmart as well, usually $3.64. The buggy gets really hard to push with 16 gallons of bleach :eek:

Wow! Thanks guys, just called my local WM in Austin and he said they have "tons" of it. It shows out of stock online no mater which zip code I enter, you you should call. $2.50 for 10% full 128 oz is a deal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.