Pool Maintenace

Feb 15, 2016
Montreal
Hi
It has been several months since I have cleaned my pool, planned doing it myself
Just done with the draining part of it and gave a start with the cleaning but then not able to complete it as it is not easy to completely remove these algae from the floor. I guess it needs the help of certain equipment's to completely remove them off. Hope some profesional in town can help me doing this.
My friend has suggested me ferrari pools.
I have also heard about certain other professionals like Paradise pools, Albatrosspools, etc. Have u guys called any of them ?

HI! We can help you take care of your own pool for much cheaper and easier than any pool service.

The first thing you need to do is a get a good test kit. With that our pool maintenance will be a breeze! Look in my siggy below to find the link to the test kit we use and love.

Kim

Hello and welcome to TFP. :wave: As Divin Dave mentioned, we are a Do-it-Yourself crowd as much as possible, especially when taking care of the water chemistry. Once you have the proper test kit, you will know exactly what the water readings are and can treat the water with normal, everyday household chemicals like bleach, soda wash, baking soda, etc. The links to pages Dave gave you are fantastic. Most importantly though, you'll need to right test kit, and I believe in Canada you can only get the Taylor K-2006. Check with some of your fellow Canadians for a source, but that's the one we would recommend. Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.