Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Printing from TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

Printing from TFP

Just a quick newbie posters question. Is there a way to print threads directly from TFP, or is cutting and pasting individual responses the only way? Thanks
    Bob (AKA Schnozz)
    12 x 24 x 52 Intex Ultra Frame AGP, 8600 Gal; Pentair 2HP/2SP 150sqft Cartridge Filter; Hayward Through Wall Skimmer; Intex Automatic Cleaner (Fantastic); K-2006 Test Kit; Start-up 07/30/2015. First Time Pool Owner in SoCal.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Printing from TFP

I just tried printing and it printed the whole thread. What browser are you using?
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

An easy option would be to click on "Thread Tools" above the first post in the thread, then "Show Printable Version." This removes alot of the unneeded items and saves ink. This option is only available on the desktop version of the site. If you're using the Mobile Version then you will need to switch over to desktop before printing.

4. Back To Top    #4

Awsome. I'll give that a try when I sit down at my laptop. Thanks.
    Bob (AKA Schnozz)
    12 x 24 x 52 Intex Ultra Frame AGP, 8600 Gal; Pentair 2HP/2SP 150sqft Cartridge Filter; Hayward Through Wall Skimmer; Intex Automatic Cleaner (Fantastic); K-2006 Test Kit; Start-up 07/30/2015. First Time Pool Owner in SoCal.

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I like it!! Much cleaner that way.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    An easy option would be to click on "Thread Tools" above the first post in the thread, then "Show Printable Version." This removes alot of the unneeded items and saves ink. This option is only available on the desktop version of the site. If you're using the Mobile Version then you will need to switch over to desktop before printing.
    I print everything to PDF. If one does not have PDF printer, there are many free versions on line. Easier to save to PDF and then in a file, with different categories, etc. Id you are interested in one post, then you can copy and paste to MS Word, or any word document.
    14,700 gallons IG Pool Vinyl Liner - Octal Circulation System
    Hayward Pro-Series 350 LB. Sand Filter Model # S270T - 2" Plumping
    Hayward CL2002 Chlorinator - Hayward Super Pump 2 HP Model # k48m2n111
    Hayward AQR9 SWG 25K Salt Cell & TF-100 Test Kit + Speed Stir
    Gulfstream HE125RA - 117K BTU Heat Pump - Date of Build is 11-2013