A Few New Questions!!

Here is the situation right now. Bluer than before.

20150915_115411_zpsh14qvwsv.jpg

20150915_115351_zpsr381avce.jpg

Now that the valve mystery is solved allow me to point out one more thing. Your pumping station was "professionally" installed. In typical "professional" fashion they did not attach the pool pump to the rest of the system with proper unions. When the pump eventually has problems and fails most of what you took a picture of will have to be cut out in order to replace it. They turned what should have been a 20 minute job into at least a half day on purpose. Ask me how I know...

Sweet pool!

Thanks!! :)

Now that the valve mystery is solved allow me to point out one more thing. Your pumping station was "professionally" installed. In typical "professional" fashion they did not attach the pool pump to the rest of the system with proper unions. When the pump eventually has problems and fails most of what you took a picture of will have to be cut out in order to replace it. They turned what should have been a 20 minute job into at least a half day on purpose. Ask me how I know...

You had the same experience?? :p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Going to be a good weekend for swimming! :paddle:

I have LOTS of trees and woods throwing stuff in my pool. I run my VS pump at least 12 hours a day and right now 24x7 to keep leaves and junk skimmed off the surface and off the bottom. My VS pump skims and makes chlorine at 1100 rpm and only uses 150 watts, so I can run my pump 24x7 for less than 12 bucks/mo. I have the suction valve at 75% skimmer and 25% main drain. Once a week I turn it on all drain and brush all the dust to the drain. I have a pressure cleaner that will go in the pool when it gets too cold. But, it got banned from the pool for summer because it kept holding algae in it and made me have to SLAM for the first time in three years. It will run a couple of hours per day during fall to keep up with the debris.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.