I'm in love with Erika....

ITR

Gold Supporter
Nov 8, 2014
Clermont, FL
Okay, so over the last few weeks I have drained about 10 inches off my pool (four inches just this morning) due to all the rain. My CH which topped out at 500 back on 8/10 and is now down to 375.

I switched back to bleach last week (was on trichlor for the last couple of months due to travel). pH has stabilized to having to add about 12-18oz of HCL a week without trichlor. 8 1/2 months into this pool and things are starting to get easier. Thank you to everyone who has kept me on the right track and told me to stay with it!

I can't put into words how absolutely thrilled I am. Thanks again...

South side. Down by the four corners. Two weeks in a row I have had enough to overflow the pool. In fact, a couple of weeks ago I had to run out in the lightning just to turn on the overflow waste valve. Saturday night alone it rained three inches. Lived here almost 20 years. One area can get a deluge...and a mile away nothing. Crazy pockets in CFL. Where in Clermont are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.