TFP email always goes to SPAM

Rental Pool

Aug 7, 2015
Saugus, CA
I have added your address to my address book, along with making a special rule to accept your email, yet your email is the only one I can't seem to get to go straight to my inbox. What makes your email different than all others, and what can I do to see your emails in my inbox? I use Mozilla Thunderbird.

Who is your email provider?

With 90,000 members TFP sends out a lot of emails, which many providers flag as SPAM due to this volume alone. We have changed the default settings so that you have to opt in for email notifications to cut down on the volume, but still some providers don't like the volume of mail we send out.

Thank you. I found the problem. I was attempting to make the changes on Thunderbird, but it was Hotmail that was insisting this is SPAM. I believe I fixed it on Hotmail. I'll confirm that when I get another response from TFP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.