Melville, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I'm new to this forum, where can I find the "How to" guide for adding the chemicals such as Baking Soda, Borax, Bleach and Muriatic Acid?

Hello rnaval, and Welcome to TFP, :wave:

If you are perhaps looking for something more specific to explain How much chemicals to add etc. You can also use the pool math calculator for that purpose. There is big button at the top of the screen labeled POOL MATH, but here's a link for it. PoolMath

Just put in your pool size, current reading in the 1st square, Goal -(what level you want it at) in the 2nd square, and the calculator will figure that for you, and it will tell you how much of whatever chemical will be needed to get your pool from its current level to the goal level :)

Also If you don't mind could you please also fill out your Signature information: http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/115-read-before-you-post.

To Get to the EDIT SIGNATURE SECTION from here: Go to the top of the page, click on the little link called FORUM ACTIONS,

Choose GENERAL SETTINGS from the drop down box,

Then look down the left side of your page for MY SETTINGS,

Click EDIT SIGNATURE, just fill out the information.

That way should you have more technique questions in the future, it will be easier to help you because we'll already have the information.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have because that's why we are here is to help, and teach. Again Welcome to TFP, and Have a wonderful Night. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.