Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place to get TF-100 test kits

1. Back To Top    #1

Best place to get TF-100 test kits

Does anybody offer free shipping on the TF-100 XL test kits??

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Best place to get TF-100 test kits

Sorry, but no. It is only available from either TFTestkits.net (the manufacturer) or Pool Supply World in California Water Testing - TFTestkit TF-100 Seven Test Kit - TF-100

Both have a minimum purchased for free shipping, TFT is $80 and PSW is $100

If you have a clear pool and are not,going to SLAM I highly recommend the SpeedStir which would push you over the $80 free shipping at TFTestkits.net
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Hello I'm a UK fan too, Goooo Cats lol ,

Not that I'm aware of, but someone else might chime on free shipping on them, but it's highly unlikely. The cheapest place you can get it from is TF Test Kits, and they also charge the cheapest shipping necessary to get it, and all other items, from their store to your house.

Only a couple of places sell them, and If any of the others offered free shipping (but like I said I know of none that does on that particular kit), their price would be higher to make up the difference. That's is an awesome kit, and you won't be sorry you ordered one even if it does cost a little bit more to get it to your house.

Have a Wonderful Night.
    24' Round x 4.5 ft deep AGP (15,200 Gallons), Vinyl Liner, Hayward Vari Flo XL Sand Filter- (model SP0714T1),
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, SLAM & the Chlorine/CYA CHART. Support this Site! TFP Totally Rocks.

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

As tim said you might want to add on a speed stir to put the price up to minimum for free shipping. Check out the posts on it. The reviews are awesome. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...gnetic-stirrer
    24' Round x 4.5 ft deep AGP (15,200 Gallons), Vinyl Liner, Hayward Vari Flo XL Sand Filter- (model SP0714T1),
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, SLAM & the Chlorine/CYA CHART. Support this Site! TFP Totally Rocks.

5. Back To Top    #5

I believe the TF-100 with XL option is $80.95. Just enough to get free shipping @ tftestkits.net.
    I'd also recommend the SpeedStir.
    16' x 34' vinyl in ground - 16,500 gal.
    Hayward EC-75 DE filter with Hayward 1hp Super Pump
    TF-100XL Test Kit with SpeedStir

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks guys! I haven't seen the minimum option for the free shipping on those sites yet, but I will look again. Either way at 80 or 100 I will meet the option for price. I will have salt water system, so should I use the Taylor testing, or the strips? The strips are cheaper.

GO CATS..........Crackerjack!!!

7. Back To Top    #7

The purchase of the TF-100 (being the *best* kit out there) at $68 plus shipping is *STILL* cheaper than free pool store testing where you walk out with $200 of over priced or unnecessary chemicals.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

i believe the free shipping offer has expired for this year. Even so, it's still the better deal in the long run.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

9. Back To Top    #9

Now I cant find the XL option on the TF-100 Kits

10. Back To Top    #10

You have to click on 'Details'.
    16' x 34' vinyl in ground - 16,500 gal.
    Hayward EC-75 DE filter with Hayward 1hp Super Pump
    TF-100XL Test Kit with SpeedStir

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats View Post
    Now I cant find the XL option on the TF-100 Kits
    XL Option to TF100

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pabeader View Post
    i believe the free shipping offer has expired for this year. Even so, it's still the better deal in the long run.
    I thought they brought it back. But I could be wrong. Call in the AM and ask
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

12. Back To Top    #12

TFP Guide

http://tftestkits.net/TFTestkits-TF-100-p4.html Here's the link I think you just have to Check XL Option at the bottom of the list.

13. Back To Top    #13

Thanks Mike...found it! They should offer free shipping all the time, but I'm going to order now!! My pool wont be started digging until the week of the 17th, but I am going to have the test kit here real early......

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops.......another question? What are the little pills that go with the stirrer? How many do you get and how long do they last? Should I order extra amount of those?

14. Back To Top    #14

P
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats View Post
    Thanks Mike...found it! They should offer free shipping all the time, but I'm going to order now!! My pool wont be started digging until the week of the 17th, but I am going to have the test kit here real early......

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops.......another question? What are the little pills that go with the stirrer? How many do you get and how long do they last? Should I order extra amount of those?
    you get one with the SpeedStir. I did get a backup but if you are careful one will suffice. They will last forever or until you loose it. It is just a vinyl covered magnet.

15. Back To Top    #15

Thanks Tim!

16. Back To Top    #16

Get an extra and you'll be able to run more tests before having to move it around between tubes. Just convenient to have an extra, IMO.
    I've accidentally tossed two out and lost them (grrrrr) when dumping the tests into the yard to rinse out the tubes.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

17. Back To Top    #17

Where do you get the extras Skippy?

18. Back To Top    #18

Right from TFtestkits whenever I re-order reagents

19. Back To Top    #19

Thanks!

20. Back To Top    #20

TFP Guide

Here is the link for the stir bars: http://tftestkits.net/Magnetic-Stirring-Bar-1-p68.html

I order 1 of these for chlorine only: http://tftestkits.net/Graduated-Cyli...-only-p22.html

And I think 3 of these for everything other than chlorine so I don't have to wash the cylinder in between samples:
    http://tftestkits.net/Graduated-Cylinder-Plain-p23.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast