Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another puter ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Another puter ?

I just set up an older computer running XP. The problem I'm having is that IE7 appears too large for the screen. Can IE be resized?
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another puter ?

There may be a couple of options...
    It could be that the desktop area is set larger than the monitor can display, in which case the display properties should be adjusted (right-click in an empty section of the desktop, select properties, then the 'Settings' tab).
    If the IE window is not maximized, and just needs to be resized, this can be done either by dragging a window edge or corner inward, or by using the system menu (click on the small IE icon in the top-left corner of the window). If the icon is off the screen, ALT-SPACE (Hold ALT and press the spacebar) will bring up the windows' system menu, where you can move, resize, maximize, minimize, or close it.

IE also has a 'full screen' mode, which will naturally enough, fill the screen and hide the menus. The F11 key switches in/out of FS mode.

Lastly, the font sizes can be adjusted in IE with the view/text size menu if the need arises.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Another puter ?

Got it fixed, Thanks
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!