TFP does currently have the favicon loaded for the site and it displays in FireFox on my side. If I may ask, what browser are you using? Are you on a desktop or mobile device such as a phone or tablet?

Leebo -

This is occurring on both my work machine and my home machine. My work machine is running Windows 7, and my home machine is currently running Windows 10. I am using Firefox 39.0. The favicon used to be there, but now it's replaced with the standard forum icon (looks like a white check mark on a blue background). I confirmed that Chrome 44.0.2403.125 on my Windows 10 machine also has the same problem.

What browser (and version) on which platform are you using?

Minh

It's actually there and should be loading on browsers. Loaded on the test browser here:

WebPagetest Page Images - Dulles : [url]www.tro...pool.com/forum.php - 08/04/15 04:05:03[/url]

Scroll to the bottom, it's call #41.

Although... I seem to recall a custom favicon, this is showing the standard vBulletin native one now.

For those not seeing it, clear your browser cache then do a hard refresh by pressing the F5 key - should force the browser to go out and find this.

For some reason the default vBulletin Favicon replaced the custom one we had up before as diverminh explained. While I'm not sure why this occurred we moved on and created a new Favicon to update the older greenish "T". It should display correctly now. I am also working on finishing up a new "icon" for those who bookmark TFP so it will display an updated logo rather than blank icon that is displayed now.

apple-touch-icon.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this diverminh! I totally missed this.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.