First time pool owner

Jul 25, 2015
down south usa
We bought one of the 15 foot summer escapes. The kids are all under 8 years old so figured this was a good starter pool. Anyway the question I have is i am not impressed with the current pump F1000c but I don't know where I can find ones I could buy that is a upgrade that fits this pool. Any help would be much appreciated.

072115152741.jpg

Hi welcome to TFP! I don't believe there is a pump that will attach to your pool without some modifications. You would need to remove the old pump from the bottom of the skimmer and plumb in a new line into the new pump.

Here is a link to a thread where a member converted their Summer Escapes pump to an Intex pump.

The to converting your Summer Escapes pool to use a sand filter

Welcome to TFP. Good luck on your modifications. All of these pools are sold with useless pumps n filters.

I have a 20ft round summer escapes pool and I upgraded to a sand filter/pump as the pump that came with pool sucked. What I did was leave the old pump in place and connected the hose to the inlet of new pump I then took another hose and connected to outlet of the valve on the top of sand filter. I did take out the propeller from the u used pump plus I had to buy 2 adapters that can use 1.5" hose that I had to use on pump and filter valve as the system only came with connections for 1 1/4" hoses . It's dark now but I can take pics tomorrow

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.