Channel Drain Plumbing

Jun 8, 2015
Florida
I need to plumb a 2" channel drain to the front yard. I figured I'd get the adapter I see sold online with the drain but that's not the case. Builder said you just stick piece of PVC in round bottom part and go from there. Anyone have experience plumbing these 2" drains? I was hoping to go from channel drain to 4" drain pipe.

The channel (which should have a tilt to it) fills up then travels out the pipe. A correction though. With my 2" (width of channel) deco drain, it's a 1 1/2" pipe that slips in the end of it. Then, I put a 1 1/2" x 2" bushing, then a 2" x 4" bushing. Then, the 4" black drain pipe attaches to the 4" end of bushing. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. If I had to do it over, I would just insist the builder included the adapter made specifically for going straight from channel drain to 4" drain pipe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.