Daily Testing

Jul 1, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
Ok I have been up and running for over a week now and I have a few questions now. I still have a few days before I do a CYA test again after having zero and adding stabilizer, but here are all my other numbers as of yesterday:

FC- ~3.5-6 (checked and adjusted several times yesterday)
CC- <1
pH- 7.6
TA- 130
CH 150
CYA- ? (added 4lbs stabilizer on 7/4)

So I have a week's worth of data now and I have a better understanding of what happens in my pool day to day with FC (it only got to 2.5 once in a week), can I cut back on TA and CH and CYA (once I get a reading) and just do FC and pH daily?

My pool is awesome and I am so happy to have it finally going and now I can focus on the landscaping!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Thanks Richard! I have been reading that the CH and TA aren't as huge of a deal for vinyl liners, but did know that TA is tied into pH. Not looking forward to working with acid if that day comes after reading a few experiences on here. May just opt for the dry acid!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.