You know the wife still loves you when ....

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
A surprise Man Crate suddenly shows up at your door -

Always shipped in special duck tape packaging

77832bade8cd6f5fbff7ace60ab91856.jpg

Oh yeah, they even supply the mini crowbar -

e6e20b483bee998186dde4d32b80ae57.jpg

OH SWEET, BACON!!!!

7b0709f3f62f95df9552e5b2dfb9f5bd.jpg

The sentiment is so true -

826775d0c62b0fe8fba7ecfadbedfde4.jpg

Check out the haul - all things bacon both sweet & savory [emoji7]

aff6e8dc2b273ca3a6be3eaad4673867.jpg

I have no idea WHY she got this for me, but I plan to eat every last bite in case this is my “last meal” before execution ?

Well....

Bacon contains nitrites and fat, two things one should only consume in small quantities.

The life insurance is all paid up.

The cars are all serviced.

The pool season is over.

I dunno guys...this ain’t looking good :suspect: If you don’t hear from me in 24 hours, it’s been and honor and pleasure serving with you all :salut:

Mmmmmmm....bacon peanut brittle.....mmmmmm

That looks like a great gift!! My wife keeps reminding me about the new iPhone...

iWatch. It has LTE cellular now so no need for the phone. We just have to beat up on Lee to get him to make the PoolMath app compatible with the iWatch....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Calling the Apple Watch an iWatch will forever bar you from being able to purchase one lol. :lol:

Yes, I’m sure Apple would love to redefine the word “watch” to be forever linked to the Apple icon but I refuse to cede that much of the cultural consciousness and English language to them!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.