I will be out of town starting early Friday and will be back late Monday. My FC is currently at 8 (still coming down from shock level). My CC is staying at .5. My CYA is <20. My question is should I bring my FC to shock level which is 10 and overcompensate on the days I will be gone? Like if I know I lose 2 ppm during the day and 1 ppm at night should I then bring up my FC to say 22 and hope that it will still be at shock level by the time I get back? Is an extremely high FC bad for a plaster pool?