Wiring a Suraielec Wifi Timer

FlaRush

In The Industry
Jun 21, 2022
Montgomery Alabama
Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

I have a hayward pool pump, polaris booster pump, Chlorinator and led pool light connected to my manual timer. I want to install this device but I do not understand the schematic. I have the almost same set up as Zach, however, I don't have a heater, I have a booster pump with a ON/OFF switch in between the Timer and Booster pump instead, my question is do i follow the same schematic diagram 4 as USMC13 advised Zach to follow.

Thank you for whatever help you can give.

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

I have a hayward pool pump, polaris booster pump, Chlorinator and led pool light connected to my manual timer. I want to install this device but I do not understand the schematic. I have the almost same set up as Zach, however, I don't have a heater, I have a booster pump with a ON/OFF switch in between the Timer and Booster pump instead, my question is do i follow the same schematic diagram 4 as USMC13 advised Zach to follow.

Casey

Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

Casey
Thanks

I do not understand the schematic.

Ask some specific questions about what you do understand and don't understand about the schematic.

Post pics of the setup you have now so we can see what you are working with.

Reactions: FlaRush
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.