Wiring a Suraielec Wifi Timer

FlaRush

In The Industry
Jun 21, 2022
Montgomery Alabama
Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

I have a hayward pool pump, polaris booster pump, Chlorinator and led pool light connected to my manual timer. I want to install this device but I do not understand the schematic. I have the almost same set up as Zach, however, I don't have a heater, I have a booster pump with a ON/OFF switch in between the Timer and Booster pump instead, my question is do i follow the same schematic diagram 4 as USMC13 advised Zach to follow.

Thank you for whatever help you can give.

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:

FlaRush

In The Industry
Jun 21, 2022
Montgomery Alabama
Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

I have a hayward pool pump, polaris booster pump, Chlorinator and led pool light connected to my manual timer. I want to install this device but I do not understand the schematic. I have the almost same set up as Zach, however, I don't have a heater, I have a booster pump with a ON/OFF switch in between the Timer and Booster pump instead, my question is do i follow the same schematic diagram 4 as USMC13 advised Zach to follow.

Casey

Moved from here.

Hello everyone,

Casey
Thanks