This is our 3rd year having an AGP. Intex 15' X 48". Brand new pool for this summer. Filled the pool last weekend and as it was filling the water was a yellowish green tint. We have well water and had the same issue last year. Brought a sample to Leslie's and they printed out their recommendations with 8 different products we'd need. I'd sent my young adult daughter and told her to just find out what we needed to get the pool ready to use. She brought home a huge bucket of the dry acid and 2 packages of shock and something for algae. Their printout said we need a total of 9 lbs 7 oz of acid and we can add 7 oz at a time every 4 hours. I called them and questioned that I'm going to be doing this acid treatment 19 times and they said that's correct. Assuming I don't run outside in the middle of the night I'd likely do the treatment 3 times per day, that's 7 days with shock treatments too. 7 days until the water is ok to swim in??? My kids are just dying to get in the water and it's so frustrating to tell them to keep waiting. I keep testing the water and PH and alkalinity are still super high. Surely there has to be a faster way to get the pool ready to swim. I've done the algae and 2 shocks treatments. I've probably done 10 dry acid treatments so far. Anything else I can do?