Why do my pictures post sideways?

He’s not entirely correct..........

when uploading I suspect you opt to “reduce size” of your photos. Don’t do this. When you reduce the size your device strips all metadata from your photos thus servers have no idea what they’re looking at. The server has no clue it’s orientation thus is defaults to landscape.

Next time you upload photos, pass on reducing the size as well reduce them on our end, keeping the info in tact. ? I’ve reviewed your attachments and hopefully altered the ones I saw that were incorrect. If you’ve got more or come across the issue in the future go ahead and report the post.....I’ll get it fixed.

Also you may not realize this but you can copy and paste directly into the post editor window. No need to attach anything.

when uploading I suspect you opt to “reduce size” of your photos. Don’t do this. When you reduce the size your device strips all metadata from your photos thus servers have no idea what they’re looking at. The server has no clue it’s orientation thus is defaults to landscape.

Next time you upload photos, pass on reducing the size as well reduce them on our end, keeping the info in tact. ? I’ve reviewed your attachments and hopefully altered the ones I saw that were incorrect. If you’ve got more or come across the issue in the future go ahead and report the post.....I’ll get it fixed.

So just one problem with this. Some of the pictures that my iPhone takes are larger that 10MB and it wont let me post them unless I reduce the size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.