We installed a pool about 1.5 years ago. We have a VS pump with a UV/Ozone system that uses chlorine pucks. The company is maintaining our pool. We have had nothing but trouble. We have severe burning of the eyes, dry skin, green hair after 1 swim, and now algae. They have tried everything it seems but cannot get us comfortable. They are shocking the pool weekly with non chlorine shock. At this point the owner has offer AOP or Salt water generators to replace our current system. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions in which route to go for less issues.