Where to find PVC pipe union with 1/4 NPT thread insert

Hello,

My return pipe to pool is with flexible pipe. I want to cut the pipe and join both side with a PVC union that includes an 1/4 threaded insert. I want to connect the injector of liquid chlorine in this insert. I am pretty sure that it exists but I am unable to find it. I asked my local pool store and they don't know where I can find this. I searched on Google but I think I don't know exactly how this part is called because I didn't get an interesting results.
How should I search for this part to get corresponding results? Any web store where I could buy this?

Thanks!

Hello,

My return pipe to pool is with flexible pipe. I want to cut the pipe and join both side with a PVC union that includes an 1/4 threaded insert. I want to connect the injector of liquid chlorine in this insert. I am pretty sure that it exists but I am unable to find it. I asked my local pool store and they don't know where I can find this. I searched on Google but I think I don't know exactly how this part is called because I didn't get an interesting results.
How should I search for this part to get corresponding results? Any web store where I could buy this?

Thanks!
You start with a PVC tee with a threaded opening on the side and screw in a reducer bushing to take it down from 3/4 NPT or whatever to 1/4 NPT .

Not knowing what size pipe you're dealing with, I can't get any more specific.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.