Where to buy pool supplies

ebarker20

Sep 14, 2016
Landis, North Carolina
Hello,

Just wondering where everyone buys their pool supplies when the only thing around is Walmart or Lowes.
I'm not a fan on intheswim, so looking for other places that you have ordered from.

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Chemicals come from my local grocery store

Pool toys and do-dads for us seem to come from Amazon most often.

All my testings supplies come from www.tftestkits.net

Heavy duty equipment I've purchased from Doheny''s, Inyopools and Marinas pools

Maddie :flower:

mariane

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Southeast Michigan
Chemicals at Walmart, Ace Hardware (with rewards points) Aldi. Equipment at local pool store (on sale), on-line Amazon. Test kit at TFTest kits.

mariane

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Southeast Michigan
I don't darken the door of my local pool store.
I've quietly spoke of TFP to frazzled pool owners when the employees are not looking. :devilish: :suspect:
This store is an independent with 3 locations so I know I'm not make the corporation bigger. The store manager and I talk a lot about equipment and pool/backyard stuff but never about the Bioguard method and ALEX that they use. When they throw chlorine or pool toys on sale I buy. He'll even give me a deal on items not on sale. Maybe someday we will talk about the TFP method. :thumleft:
If they relied on me to keep them in business, they would have closed up shop long ago. LOL :drown:
:lovetfp:

markayash

Gold Supporter
Mar 21, 2016
Marrietta Ga
I always say the best sales folks are not sales folks " Hey you need to add liquid chlorine " and wait for you to say " do you sell it" versus by pool store who after testing your water starts stacking stuff on the counter and says $199, card?"

Other Threads of Interest