• Total voters

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Where is the awesome state named Florida???

I'm a texan married to a texan with texan rugrats living in texas with texan varmints and I cannot wait to move to florida. South florida. Warm, warm south florida. Maybe even the keys. All I need is a lot more money than I have right now. :-D

Jabooh1

Jan 7, 2013
Friendswood, TX
But look at it a bit differently....we only make up 5.7% of the active posting population, but as of today we have contributed a whopping 35% of the respondants to this question. That's a 7:1 leverage. I think that sounds about right. We're probably 6 or 7 times more productive than your average American!

Amen.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
I'm thinkin you must have come to texas to take your avatar picture because that pool has water in it, not ice. Just sayin! :mrgreen:

mariane

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Soon us northerners will awake from our frozen hibernated pool dreams and overrun this forum, :super: ready to bring our pools into the warmth. We will dazzle you with our crystal, sparkly BBB pools. :thequeen:
You just wait! :swim:

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
Soon us northerners will awake from our frozen hibernated pool dreams and overrun this forum, :super: ready to bring our pools into the warmth. We will dazzle you with our crystal, sparkly BBB pools. :thequeen:

:lol: :lol:

Oh no, I forgot about you guys! DOH! :mrgreen: :hammer:

JayBauman

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Katy, TX

Are you sure you want to be wasting valuable swim time doing that? I mean.....come on....your swim season is only like 17 minutes long. I'd be spending all that time in my pool; not on my computer!

:stirpot:

Jabooh1

Jan 7, 2013
Friendswood, TX
Pool was 70 yesterday. It was too windy for me but my 3 kids were in for about 2 hours. Today it rose to 75. I almost got in after work. Tomorrow is supposed to be 82. Might get the pool up to 77 or so.

We be swimmin!

mariane

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Are you sure you want to be wasting valuable swim time doing that? I mean.....come on....your swim season is only like 17 minutes long. I'd be spending all that time in my pool; not on my computer!

:stirpot:

Computer time March till mid May THEN swim time. :party:
We want to use as much of that precious time IN the pool before mid September comes along. :snorkle:
Do you think you could send us some of that warmth and sunshine earlier this year than last year? :cool::sunny:
We sure could use it. Woke up to snow on the ground and the pool cover. I had worked so hard to get that clean and dry. :(

I thought we were waking from hibernation, but went back to sleep. :sleep: you just wai....zzzzzz

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
:laughblue: :laughblue:
:laughblue:
:laughblue:

this cracked me up! hahaha

I'm a texan married to a texan with texan rugrats living in texas with texan varmints and I cannot wait to move to florida. South florida. Warm, warm south florida. Maybe even the keys. All I need is a lot more money than I have right now. :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.