Where are the Stickies?

Jun 14, 2008
Dallas, TX
Hello all, I'm new to the site, and really like what I see so far.

I've ordered the testkit everyone raves about...but would now really like to read the always referenced stickies.
I gather there has been a recent site reorg....and all the links to the stickies are now invalid..can someone point me to them?

Thanks!
Steven

whoozer

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2008
Acton Maine
Frustratedpoolmom- Thanks, I just thought with the new website I needed a new look :-D

Pool School is a much more user friendly name I think. Hopefully more of the newbies will understand to read these now and not get confused with "sticky".

Wish I had a dollar for the "what's a sticky" question :wink:

Butterfly

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Expert
May 31, 2007
South Carolina
Hi stevenspool,

stevenspool said:
lThey will have to start charging for them with a fancy title like that:)
Although the site is free, you are more than welcome to donate and become a TFP supporter!

Welcome to the forum! :lol:

Jun 14, 2008
Dallas, TX
Those sticky links are absolutely everywhere. Don't know if the forum bosses could put redirects to the appropriate pool school pages from the old broken links....just an idea, don't know if it is doable:)

G
The stickies are exactly where they always were. They are at 'stuck' at the top of each forum topic. So if you are looking for a sticky about chemistry look in the "Chemistry 101" section, for basic stuff look in "Just Getting Started", etc. Pool school is a very simplifed version designed for newbies to 'get their feet wet' so to speak. :wink: The more in depth info is still in the stickes! :mrgreen: