What's your current pool temp?

10 degrees lower than it was a week ago.

argh 57 degrees last saturday....no solar cover on a fresh fill as of last week.

Funny thing is, that same day it was sunny 80 degrees outside. but it sure gets chilly at night!

Extended Indian summer here.

64 and dropping here...its only 64 now because I waited until last week to turn the heater off so that it would drop enough before the evil MAPLE overhead...we'll see if I beat it or not this year!

Sad part is its warm enough during the day that I'd still be willing to swim in the ams with the heater on...but if I want to close cold, I have to let it drift down. So instead I stare at the open water from the vantage of the hot tub...;(

All done for the season here in NH. Sad.

e705191d01f3ea99490e587a35fde9de.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Mine has been holding at 69 for over a week. I assume it dropped a little lower, and then warmed back up a tad because it was really cold for a few days. I may get in soon. Depends on how brave/crazy I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumped out, still at 86 (heat pump). With cover, only drops 2 degrees overnight. Very happy! Never thought I'd be swimming in October without too much help from the heat pump.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

72 with the solar cover on; while we're having sunny and warm days (around 90 today), the sun and tree angle limits the warming this time of year. After a long day of mowing and cleaning patios and the pool deck, I was ready for a refreshing swim this evening; not too bad forsomeone who usually likes it much warmer.

But it's time -- nobody else says they'll go in now, so I left the solar cover off. Time to await the leaf invasion!

Turned heat pump off 4 days ago. Went from 86 to 79 in 4 days (rainy and 50's-60's). Solar covers really work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.