What's your current pool temp?

johnpkaiser

Bronze Supporter
Aug 12, 2019
San Antonio, TX
69. Clean, clear and ready for swimming ( for me anyway) once it warms up another 8-10 degrees. My daughters boy friend has already been swimming several times over the last week or so.

Kevinr14

Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2021
Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Went up another degree to 76 today. I decided to jump in. Cold at first but refreshing. I suspect it'll be 80 by the end of the week.

Reactions: TikiParadise

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
72 when I got home from work today.

magiteck

Gold Supporter
May 20, 2020
Neenah, Wisconsin
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Opened Sunday at 46 degrees. With the solar cover on and an unseasonably warm day today, we got up to 55.

My crazy teenage son said he’ll do a plunge once we hit 58... so close. 😁

iflyjetzzz

Jun 16, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I heated ours up to 87 for the children who were visiting us this last week. They left last night.
The high was low 90s (lows in low 70s) over the weekend and our pool is currently 83. I'll keep warming it for swimming until my next trip out of town.
The highs here are dropping back down to the low/mid 80s for the next week so the pool should drift back down to the 70s without any heating.

Enumjon

Apr 30, 2020
Tijeras, NM
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Took the mesh winter cover off Saturday to a 48 degree pool. Popped the bubble cover on, and 2 days later it is at 55. Still bringing the water level up, so no pump, no solar heater, no circulation other than the robot.

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Still 72. We’ve had several cool days and nights, but it’s nice and warm today, hopefully will warm up the water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
At those temps I'd be swimming. :D
Brrrr. Although today I did stare speculatively at the pool for a bit during my lunch break. It looks mighty tempting.

thetekgeek

Bronze Supporter
Jun 8, 2018
Nebraska
88 right now.

The family wanted to swim on Easter, which is pretty uncommon this time of year in NE. Fired up the heater on Friday night and let it run all the way through to Sunday morning. On Sunday morning the water was at 94. Overshot because the water was warmer than the air, which made getting out a tad uncomfortable on that 83 degree day.

• Wow
Reactions: kellyfair

mguzzy

Gold Supporter
88 right now.

The family wanted to swim on Easter, which is pretty uncommon this time of year in NE. Fired up the heater on Friday night and let it run all the way through to Sunday morning. On Sunday morning the water was at 94. Overshot because the water was warmer than the air, which made getting out a tad uncomfortable on that 83 degree day.
At 94... why get out! just stay in and have Easter from the pool!

Reactions: thetekgeek

HermanTX

Gold Supporter
May 20, 2020
Katy TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
It hit 74 deg F today - warmest it has been since last autumn. It is ready for swimming.

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
77 when I got home today! Tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be sunny and hot, so I have high hopes!

OrangeAndBlue

Silver Supporter
Aug 19, 2017
Houston, TX area
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
78 yesterday afternoon and 76 earlier today. I went for a quick dip after my run this morning.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread