Hi, a few weeks ago we had a rat in the pool. Pool guy did his “magic” and we were good to go. Then about 4 days after that I found a mouse in the pool that had likely fallen in overnight sometime. This time (since pool guy wasn’t coming until a few days later) I went to pool store who gave me both shock and non chlorinated shock to put in. I put it in and of course the chlorine went sky high (dark orange in my basic test kit). Anyhow, eventually that resolved and this morning I saw another small mouse in the pool. If Chlorine level is fine, do I really need to shock again? Or just leave as is. Mouse has been removed and we aren’t using the pool anymore until next summer likely. I just don’t want to overreact and shock if it’s not needed. I have my t100 coming so can’t give much detail.