What size stenner pump tube for Intellichem?

davethomaspilot

Bronze Supporter
Aug 30, 2015
Apex,NC
I need to order some new tubes for the chlorine pump in my Intellichem system. I can't read the P/N on the old tube.

I've order the wrong ones in the past (they were too long), so I'm hoping someone can tell me which size is correct.

Thanks!

Reactions: davethomaspilot
Thanks for that.

There are some "pump tubes" on that list. After posting, I realized what I have is tank mounted pumps instead of what's show in the Intellichem manual. I'm not sure if they are the same.

I'm going to ask the pump tube retailer to measure the length of what they offer and compare to the length of the one I'm replacing.

Posting pics of what you have may help us understand your situation.

There are some "pump tubes" on that list. After posting, I realized what I have is tank mounted pumps instead of what's show in the Intellichem manual. I'm not sure if they are the same.

I'm going to ask the pump tube retailer to measure the length of what they offer and compare to the length of the one I'm replacing.
Keep in mind that the old tube coming out will probably be a bit longer than the new one going in. I know this is the case with my Stenner every time I change the tube.

Reactions: davethomaspilot
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.