Marysville, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,
I just received my TF-100 kit.
In the instructions, it says to add a scoop of the R-0870 powder. But there is no scoop at all in my kit. How much is a scoop? I have sent a message but would like to start testing asap.

It is not much at all. The scoop is blue to help you look for it just in case you missed it. What you can do is use the end of a butter knife to get some up and out of the container and into the testing water. I am sure they will send you a new one but until then you can use the butter knife.

You need enough to turn the sample pink and that's about mid sized between a pea and a BB. If you add too much, the extra doesn't dissolve so if you have one or two grains swirling around, that's the perfect t amount. If you have a bunch of grains unmixed, use that much less.

Reactions: kimkats
It is not much at all. The scoop is blue to help you look for it just in case you missed it. What you can do is use the end of a butter knife to get some up and out of the container and into the testing water. I am sure they will send you a new one but until then you can use the butter knife.
ahhh! Thank you. Found it!

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.