What order to do what? Any help appreciated

I apologize- I keep meaning to log it but I have been jotting it down and just keeping track that way. Working from home & home schooling I’m lucky I can keep track at all!

So with my 30 cya- I shouldn’t be concerned losing fc like I have during the day?

From here I should let the fc drift down to an appropriate range and then do a full test - first adjust ph- then adjust stabilizer?

Right. Keep FC in target range for your CYA. Use FC/CYA Levels

Add 10 ppm of stabilizer via the sock method. Test for CYA a day or two after the material is fully dissolved from the sock.

Hi. I didn't turn on the chlorinator yesterday after thinking i completed the slam and i just let the fc drift down. i checked this am at 4am and fc was 10.5 that was a 2 ppm drop from 820 last night. i let it go all day without adding or turning chlorinator on(80 degrees , full sun all day, water 73 degrees) and this is what i got at 5:15pm
fc-5.5
cc-.5
ph-7.5
TA-130
CH-100
cya-30
csi-.43

So now i'm wondering if i should bring it back up to slam level since the drop overnight was more than i anticipated. the pool water is very clear, i can see the very bottom and every nook and cranny perfectly.

what would you recommend to do at this particular point?

You had stated earlier that you had passed all three criteria. If you have not, return to following the SLAM Process
What do you mean by ‘chlorinator’?

Ok but that being said, I forgot to turn my chlorinator back on- so no chlorine went in. Considering temp (80 degree day & full sun) and having just completed a slam- should my fc have dropped from 12.5 8pm Thursday to 5.5 at 5pm Friday? That’s my concern. Is that too fast of a drop ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.