What Liner Pattern Would you get

Idaho

May 21, 2020
I have an older Doug Boy pool that I need to get a liner for. It measures 34' x 17'-5". So I am pretty sure it is considered a 34 x 18 x 48".

If you were going to buy a liner what pattern would you choose and why? It has always been a solid blue pool. I want to do something different but I am worried about getting a patterned liner that doesn't look good in place. I had one narrowed down but it does not come in my size. So I am back to square one.

All of the samples online look good but it is hard to imagine how it will look in real life. If you have one in your pool that you like please share a photo.

We have only had the frame-type AGP pools, but we've had solid blue and mosaic blue liner colors, we definitely prefer the pattern, it just gives a prettier backdrop.
Darker colors hide "stains", but also fade quicker.

I went from solid to a pattern and I think the pattern looks a lot better.

I have one like this, but without the "tile" border - just the bottom part everywhere. I think it looks a lot better, but the darker blue does fade a lot faster - you can easily see it when I move the pad under my stairs.

Linerworld_Web_Liners_SanTropicBreeze_376c36f5-5dd3-46da-922a-2bce44e5ecc6.png

Last edited:
Me, ANYTHING besides the stupid Intex checkerboard!

Show us your options! The one you posted is nice, but need to see them all if we are going to vote!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.