East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I was sold "Waterway Gunite Poly Jet with Pulsator Internals in Gray" back in 2011 by my builder. I have a gunite spa with 8 jets - I am pretty sure all Waterway jets that fit into PV piping embedded in the gunite. One of the jets popped out this weekend and the end is cracked. I would liek to replace it, but I cannot find a matching item online anywhere. The Waterway Gunite Poly Jet seems to always be threaded, but my jet snaps in - there are no threads. The back is 1.25 inch diameter and protrudes about 1 inch, then widens to 2.25 in diameter, and the whole unit is 3.25 inches diameter and about 4 inches deep. Pictures attached. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_3778.jpeg
    IMG_3778.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3780.jpeg
    IMG_3780.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 10

pgershon

Gold Supporter
Jul 15, 2012
East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Thanks for your help. My part is actually Waterway 210-6527, which has been discontinued but there are some available I believe. I was confused because the threads are not on my jet, but I suspect they are stuck in the tube in the spa. Hopefully I can get them out.

But I do have a more significant question. I have 8 jets powered by two 2-HP pumps, just replaced. Although I am not certain of the underground plumbing, I suspect the 2 inch pipe at the two pumps goes to 1 inch pipe at the jets (long underground runs), which would mean each pump is feeding 4 one inch pipes. With this jet off, I noticed a far improved and more powerful water flow with no jet. I had wondered why the 2 HP pump produced as little power as it does, and I now believe the reason is the tiny opening on my jets. Is there a more powerful jet that might work for me as a replacement? One that better took advantage of the full flow from the 1 inch pipe?

RDspaguy

In The Industry
Mar 21, 2020
Cabool, Mo
Each jet is individually adjustable by turning the face. That is what the plate with the pizza slice holes is for. Other than that, I can find no orifice for these jets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-093115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-093115_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 9

pgershon

Gold Supporter
Jul 15, 2012
East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am pretty sure this one is mine:

I think the pizza is on the deluxe model:

Regardless, I dont see any way to increase my flow. The jet that fell out broken is somewhat revealing, in terms of its flow restriction. The black insert is petting limiting

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpg
    IMG_3782.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 2
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread