What did you do to your pool today?

Now we just need to figure out how to set some waterproof drivers in the walls of our pools and run the sound signal through some sort of synthesizer circuit so the music sounds right underwater.

Couldn't talk em down any? :laughblue:

What a deal!

No negotiating on this one. I usually do, but I was afraid they were gonna catch on that $7 was a steal, so I didn't want to waste any more time. I plugged it in and the second I heard the radio on the one speaker I hooked up I said SOLD! Also came with a fisher vcr. Woohoo. Trash pile. There's also a set of little pyramid wireless transmitters. Those'll probably go on eBay if they work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we just need to figure out how to set some waterproof drivers in the walls of our pools and run the sound signal through some sort of synthesizer circuit so the music sounds right underwater.

If you can figure that out with the multitude of pool materials and shapes, and the infinite number of waves on the surface to distort the sound waves, you can build a pool out of some precious metal and haul water in from some rare artesian well with the money.

Haven't touched my pool today, but I'm out on the golf course with my son; as I drive around in my cart, I'm judging all of the pools in the back yards. Nice area of town. Lots of cloudy pools - hmmmm

I haven't touched ours since the 4th, until this afternoon. I saw some green starting on the walls, dumped in a gallon of bleach, brushed the walls an hour later, did a full round of tests a few hours later to make sure all was well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Came out of the house this morning and the back yard smelled like a chlorine factory. Thought "This is bad..." and jumped in the pool and everything seemed ok. Looked over the fence and two guys are dumping bags of stuff in the neighbor's pool. It's a quarter the size of mine and it looked like a lot of stuff they were putting in there.

I vacuumed. Just because I feel like I should. Once a week usually. But very difficult to tell the difference after. Pre-TFP, I used to gain a pound or two of filter pressure after vacuuming, now the gauge won't even budge. My pool is officially too clean.

I wanted a robot. I like gadgets. And I liked the idea of it doing the vacuuming. Now I just cannot justify it in any way, shape or form.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support