what am I doing incorrectly where images are not showing inline?

looks like you are inserting a link instead of an image or when you insert image you are choosing from url instead of file...

to be more specific when inspecting with google your working image is img src= and your not working link is a href= .

all of my attached inline images are all img src= I know there's been issues with linking images to other sites, but I have enough quota and can shrink mine enough that I haven't tried to do that yet...

Maybe someone else can help if you mention the site you are trying to link the image from...

Dan, I'm seeing the image now in post #15. However the link is also there, but the link won't open. :confused: But since the image is showing now I'm guessing you're good to go? If not, let us know and we'll kick this around some more. Me personally, I used to have dozens & dozens of images on Photobucket, but that whole 3rd party thing was a pain. As a TFP supporter (and MOD), TFP provides a good amount of storage space for supporters, maintained in your own photo gallery for easy views and posts later - if you're interested. :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.