Hi all. I have some old trichlor pucks I was hanging on to for vacations, etc. They were stored under a deck area in what I thought was a tightly sealed bucket, but I found they had gotten wet inside the bucket. The gas these things are putting off is knock you down strong. I took the bucket out in our yard to start letting them dry and it killed the grass where the bucket was sitting in less than a minute...literally. I've never seen anything like it. The grass went brown that fast. Anyway, I let them dry completely I thought, but I just went to open the bucket to get one out to use and the fumes are unbelievably strong. I can't even get close to the bucket now that the lids is off. I put on a respirator to try, but the fumes burnt my eyes and I had to get away. I'm not sure what to do with them at this point. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.