We're doing this again! Orlando OB Take 2 -PLASTERED! 6/1

Pre-grade was done today (I decided to pay someone for this and it was money well spent). Plumber may start as early as Friday. More likely it will be next week. I do have a ton of extra dirt though. Good news is my neighbor behind my fence wants it, just have to get it over there to him. The guy that did my work today will most likely do it, we'll just take down a couple of fence panels and shuttle it through.

Reactions: Casey
We're moving right along now. Plumbing finished up today, tile is starting tomorrow and they think they will be done Friday. I have my footers for screen lined up next week and pavers the following week. Electric still has to get in, but things are coming together. Screen will be the biggest hurdle, I think that is going to push our finish out a bit, but hopefully they will come through for me. Excited to see some tile going in, I think it will start to feel real then.

There is NO glitch in that Matrix. It’s BLOODY gorgeous!!!!!!

*patiently waits for @kimkats ‘s head to explode*.
:epds:
Thanks! This is the shady side and we're still getting a lot of reflection. Can't wait to see it in the sun on the spa spillover. My wife saw one photo of this tile on pintrest and we searched far and wide for it. It looks amazing so far. When you walk in the front door of our house, you can see all the way out to the pool, we wanted this back wall to have the wow factor, I think we're going to get it.

Reactions: Casey and Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Got some dirt moved around this weekend and my irrigation hooked back up. I'll have 1 zone to put in and some adjustments to make once the pool is done.

We had an awful storm this afternoon, was good because the area around my skimmer clearly wasn't compacted very well. It also took out a portion of my silt fence. Have an inspection on Tuesday, so I have some work to do cleaning up before that.

Tile should finish tomorrow. Footer for the screen is being formed tomorrow and poured on Wednesday.

We're about to hit a bit of a slow down though. After this week, no activity until the 23rd, I'll have Pregrade and pavers delivered. Paver insgall to start 4/26. Waiting to get confirmation on screen, but I think it will be at least 2 weeks after pavers, possibly more.

Reactions: SchubeyDew
Mostly quiet for the last couple of days, footer is supposed to be poured tomorrow, weather pending I guess.

We have locked in our plaster selection though. We're doing Wet Edge Prism Matrix, Deep Sea Blue! Can't wait to get to that point. Pavers should be about 2 weeks out until completion, then grading is set for 4/30. Then it's all up to the screen enclosure. I feel so close, yet so far away.

That’s great! My friend’s pool is about the same point. I know it’s killing them to have ALMOST everything done, but to not quite be there.

That’s great! My friend’s pool is about the same point. I know it’s killing them to have ALMOST everything done, but to not quite be there.
Yeah, it's a little painful, but we have pavers being delivered tomorrow and install starting Monday. Dirt should be gone in the next 10-days or so. My electric has been progressing, he will be back on Saturday to get close to finishing. My footer was poured last Friday. Really, at the end of next week, I think I am going to be done with everything I can do before the screen goes in. Still no install date on the screen, I am holding out a sliver of hope for finishing everything by the end of May.

I am very excited to get the pavers in and the dirt moved though, I feel like we can start to have a sense of normalcy in our yard once those are done, even though the whole thing will still be a little ways out.

Did they say why your pavers are delayed? My builder told me last week that there will be a 3 week delay in pavers. I didn't ask why buy when I told my husband he was mad. He said they knew to order the pavers so it should not be a supply delay. My neighbors had pavers installed a month ago on their driveways and I doubt they waited too long. But with all the building going on I would not be surprised if they just don't have the supply.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.