Weird Ports in pool deck

Azdanielfigueroa

Jun 1, 2020
Laveen
Can anyone help me identify what these ports are for? The pool has a pcc2000 inground cleaning system, but this port has nothing To do with the cleaning system. It does seem to have a metal pipe running along the bottom... hard to take a good pic.
Danny AEC5CE9E-FC4F-44FA-A737-425FC167A774.jpegDAF92739-FEDE-474F-8AA3-1634F5B663FA.jpeg

When you say these ports how many do you have? Do they all run along the joints?

It is possibly for a basketball standard.
Is it dry inside?
Are the walls smooth with no holes except where the metal pipe is?

When you say these ports how many do you have? Do they all run along the joints?
[/QUOTE
It’s only one one port. Yes it is smooth inside, deep and only has that one metal crossmember at the bottom.

It’s only one one port. Yes it is smooth inside, deep and only has that one metal crossmember at the bottom.
Measure the distance from the pipe in the bottom to the deck surface and let us know that measurement. If it's 2-3 feet, its for an basketball standard. I have one in my deck too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.