Weir door identification

moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
Good morning,

I probably have to get down and measure this old hayward skimmer opening, but I was hoping the gurus here would be able to identify what type of weir door I need for this. It's the smallest opening I have ever seen and there's two bolts on the bottom which I've never seen before either.20190909_171819.jpg

moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
I think you're mistaken @Arizonarob . We're going for the natural water look on this one. Anyway, as soon as I drop in that high performance cleaner over there, it will clear up in minutes!
katie1.pngkatie2.png

moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
Actually, the tenants were doing a pretty good job of taking care of it by bringing the water to the pool store every week and doing exactly what they were told. Pump stopped priming. I have absolutely no idea why, but it's as old as the hills. The landlord is dragging his heels on it but I think he going to send someone out this week to replace the pump. It almost sounds as if the impeller isn't turning. I put a stick in where the pump basket goes and pushed it towards the impeller and nothing caught. I think it's seized.