Waterway Poly Jets - 90° clockwise

Rotating shouldn't be an issue but what size orifice are you getting? Even 5/16" jets require 10 GPM each which is a 100 GPM total. Depending on the plumbing setup, the pump may not be able to deliver than much flow rate.

What size are the jet orifices?

Does the water going to the jets also travel through a filter and heater?

210-6040 -- adjustable ones
210-6100 -- regular ones
I believe these are 10 GPM jets. 100 GPM total.

What did you mean by suction: 2+2,5"? If there are two MD covers, those are connected by a short line with a single line back to the pad. The short line between the covers should really be 3" but the line back to the pad is ok at 2.5".

1609886674649.png

Last edited:
Hi, wow, thank you for all the support and feedbacks

There are two separate lines from the drains (1st one is 2,5" and the 2nd one is 2"), they will go separately all the way to the pump --> beside the pump they will be attached onto a T-coupling --> into 2" (if I remember correctly, the pump has 2" threads)
- please don't ask me why different sizes - obviously "optimisation momentum" from PB side or maybe any other reason I do not know currently

With a separate jet pump, a second loop is usually plumbed in to take care of heating and filtering of the spa.

Just a quick bginfo for you:
- as in main drawing there was planned to have 2x2" from 2MDs into one 3" pipe
- due to some electrical lines and old house plumbing space issues, he could only squeeze max 1x2.5" and 1x2" through the holes, so the PB decided to use the t-coupling just before the pump
- since this (spill over) spa is part of an bigger pool, there is a special return in this spa, that will supply it with filtered hot water --> spill over into main pool

Let us hope, he knows what he's doing ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
- due to some electrical lines and old house plumbing space issues, he could only squeeze max 1x2.5" and 1x2" through the holes, so the PB decided to use the t-coupling just before the pump
That is not to code and can be very dangerous. The reason MDs are tied together at the MD location is so that if someone blocks one of the drains with their body they won't remain stuck. If you take the lines individually back to the pad, then someone can get stuck on one of the main drains. It would be better to tie the MDs together with 3" pipe and then use only one 2.5" pipe back to the pad.

That is not to code and can be very dangerous. The reason MDs are tied together at the MD location is so that if someone blocks one of the drains with their body they won't remain stuck. If you take the lines individually back to the pad, then someone can get stuck on one of the main drains. It would be better to tie the MDs together with 3" pipe and then use only one 2.5" pipe back to the pad.
will talk to him
thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.