Water seeping through new pebble Tec

Apr 21, 2012
So we had water seeping through our Gunite and our pb told us that is completely normal, the pebble Tec was put in yesterday and this morning it still looks like water is seeping through.. My pb again is saying it's fine and the pebble guys will just need to cleanup, do the acid wash then start filling up.

I'm concerned as to how the seeping ever stops and how I'll ever be able to tell once water is put in...

Yes, it will be fine and you'll never notice anything one way or the other. A pool evaporates 1/8"-1/4" of water every day. For a typical 16x32 pool that is 40-80 gallons per day. That spot of water is ounces at most. Also, plaster cures underwater. So, it doesn't start curing until after the pool is filled.

Great looking pool! I love the colors of everything - really a nice feel when looking at it. What color is the pebble tec? Please post lots of pictures after its filled!

You're not alone. That water seeping up through the plaster would have worried me, too. Interesting and great that it won't be a problem.

Suz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.